Jobs at Instagram
Copywriter - InstagramMenlo Park, California, US
Over 600 million people use Instagram, which means jobs here offer countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. Instagram was built to strengthen relationships through shared experiences. Our app has played a critical part in forming meaningful communities where people can connect with each other and share what matters most to them.
The right candidate is an excellent Art Director level Copywriter, who can both conceptualize and craft breakthrough work in a variety of mediums. We are looking for a person who can see the possibility in every opportunity - from large, big budget campaigns to small scrappy ones. Someone who has experience with branding and product launches. Who is strategic and hands-on, comfortable in a flat, fast moving organization, excited to collaborate, and focused squarely on impacting the Instagram product and business.
- Write for film, mobile, web
- Work collaboratively within a cross-functional team environment
- Communicate complicated technology topics in clear, concise ways to a non-technical audience.
- Create original, breakthrough work
- 4+ years of agency/in-house experience leading copy for global brands
- A link to an online portfolio showcasing relevant work is required (Include link on your resume)
- Experience writing for a range of mediums including film, print, mobile and web
- Work demonstrates a conceptual foundation
- Experience writing in the technology category
- Experience translating sophisticated technology into copy that is understood by audiences
- Organized and able to balance multiple projects at the same time
Instagram, as a part of Facebook, Inc., is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Click here to read Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law.
Instagram participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.