Jobs at Instagram
Administrative Assistant, Instagram GrowthMenlo Park, California, US
Over 600 million people use Instagram, which means jobs here offer countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. Instagram was built to strengthen relationships through shared experiences. Our app has played a critical part in forming meaningful communities where people can connect with each other and share what matters most to them.
Instagram’s mission is to strengthen relationships through shared experiences. We are a global team that is constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together. Fulfilling our mission takes every one of us—and we're just getting started. Our team is looking for a highly motivated team-player to provide administrative support to our Growth, Protect & Care, and Analytics teams. This role will support three executives and their teams’ initiatives. The successful candidate will be experienced in scheduling and project management. The ability to effectively communicate in a fast-paced environment, often under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial. Expert communication skills, strong decision making ability, a positive attitude, and attention to detail are equally important. This role is located at our headquarters in Menlo Park, California.
- Coordinate internal and external meetings for 3 Executives
- Manage hectic and complex calendars
- Prepare expense reports
- Coordinate both domestic and international travel arrangements
- Organize space planning and large offsite events
- General office duties as needed
- Build cross-functional relationships between departments
- Able to multi-task and change direction quickly
- Maintain confidentiality of all appropriate communications and documentation
- 5+ years of experience providing direct administrative support to 1 or more executives
- 5+ years of experience coordinating travel logistics on behalf of 1 or more executives
- 5+ years of direct calendar management and expense report management for 1 or more executives
- Experience in Microsoft Outlook’s calendar function (on behalf of an executive)
- Experience with planning and executing events
- Experience juggling multiple priorities
- Experience handling confidential material
- Experience with space management and planning
Instagram, as a part of Facebook, Inc., is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Click here to read Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law.
Instagram participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.