Jobs at Instagram
Head of Instagram Partnerships, Latin AmericaMiami, Florida
Over 600 million people use Instagram, which means jobs here offer countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. Instagram was built to strengthen relationships through shared experiences. Our app has played a critical part in forming meaningful communities where people can connect with each other and share what matters most to them.
Instagram is looking for a strategic and results-driven Media Partnerships Leader to help drive content partnerships across sports, entertainment, news and public figures in the Latin American region, and to continue to drive growth and engagement through these initiatives. The regional scope will include [all the LATAM countries]. You will help strengthen relationships with media companies and individual content creators, and shape mutually beneficial programs with these partners. In addition, you will help define the future of Instagram products and work closely with the industry and our product management and engineering teams to identify opportunities and drive them to fruition. This is a full-time position located in our São Paulo or Miami office.
- Help drive Instagram’s growth and engagement through partnerships with media companies and content creators across Latin America
- Develop regional strategy for Instagram media partnerships, including fostering leadership level relationships with major media partners
- Partner closely with other teams across Facebook on the Latin American strategy across Facebook Inc.
- Develop and manage a team across the region in strategically important markets
- Represent Instagram at industry events and in meetings with other companies
- Lead projects involving quantitative analysis, industry research and strategy development
- Execute in an intense, fast-paced, and highly iterative environment
- Proven track record of organizational leadership and directly managing a high performing team for 7+ years
- Ability to define, develop and lead programs in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Collaboration and relationship-building skills, and ability to develop working relationships inside and outside Instagram
- Communication skills
- Organizational and analytical skills, demonstrated skill in requirements gathering, resource organization, and schedule development
- Understanding of Instagram’s strategic and competitive position
- 12+ years of experiences in media and/or technology, with recent management and leadership experience
- Creative, strategic thinker
Instagram, as a part of Facebook, Inc., is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Click here to read Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law.
Instagram participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.