Jobs at Instagram
Strategic Partner Development - Emerging Talent, InstagramLos Angeles, California, US
Over 600 million people use Instagram, which means jobs here offer countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. Instagram was built to strengthen relationships through shared experiences. Our app has played a critical part in forming meaningful communities where people can connect with each other and share what matters most to them.
This position will work within the Instagram’s Emerging Talent partnerships efforts in the US, working closely with the Instagram Partnerships team to build and execute strategies and programs to drive impact and authentic use of Instagram among media companies, public figures, and talent emerging on Instagram and new platforms. You will be the face of Instagram to our external relationships and serve as the primary point of contact for both internal and external stakeholders. The right person will also handle day-to-day operations, events and partnership management, field and prioritize incoming requests, troubleshoot partner issues, and improve partner performance. This work will require cross-functional engagement with colleagues across verticals and regions. This position is located at Instagram's Los Angeles office.
- Partner on strategy and outreach efforts with emerging public figures and industry influencers to develop innovative and high impact partnerships
- Initiate, negotiate, and project manage high priority partnerships
- Serve as internal advocate within Instagram for partners, including working with Sales and Product teams
- Work closely with Facebook Partnership and Instagram Media colleagues to coordinate opportunities around key events (e.g. Shows, Festivals, etc.)
- Track, analyze and communicate quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to partners
- BA/BS degree
- 4+ years experience working in talent management, PR, partner/program management
- Ability to think strategically about issues, research, spot and understand trends and influence internal and external stakeholders
- Leadership experience, with the ability to work independently and cross-functionally to drive multiple time-sensitive projects
- Understanding of the digital, social, and media industry
- Communication and presentation skills, and the ability to serve as a spokesperson for Instagram
- Ability to work cross-functionally with all levels of management, internally and externally
- Ability to work in a changing environment
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities.
Instagram, as a part of Facebook, Inc., is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Click here to read Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law.
Instagram participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.