Jobs at Instagram
Strategic Planning and Product Lead -Instagram, Media PartnershipsMenlo Park, California, US
Over 600 million people use Instagram, which means jobs here offer countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. Instagram was built to strengthen relationships through shared experiences. Our app has played a critical part in forming meaningful communities where people can connect with each other and share what matters most to them.
Instagram is seeking an experienced Strategic Planning and Product Lead, Media Partnerships to lead strategy development, go to market planning and execution coordination across sports, entertainment, news and public figures in key target markets around the world. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of data-driven strategy development and execution in new, complex digital media ecosystems, and experience working with product teams. This is a full-time position located in our Menlo Park office.
- Lead development and monitoring of team goal setting process, investigation on key areas of opportunity, and other central team planning functions for Instagram media partnerships
- Collaborate and agree on go-to-market partnership plans with key stakeholders across vertical and regional partnerships leadership
- Work closely with product leadership, analysts, research and partnerships and more to inform strategy development
- Lead projects involving quantitative analysis, industry research and strategy development
- Manage global budget for the Instagram partnerships team
- Execute in a changing environment
- BA/BS degree or international equivalent
- 5+ years experience in partnerships, strategic planning and go-to-market execution, or product management in a media & technology environment
- Experience working cross-functionally with leadership in developing and executing plans
- Ability to define, develop and lead programs in a rapidly changing environment
- Collaboration and relationship-building skills, and ability to develop working relationships
- Communication skills
- Organizational and analytical skills, demonstrated skill in requirements gathering, resource organization, and schedule development
- Understanding of Facebook’s strategic and competitive position as well as the relevant broader markets
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities.
Instagram, as a part of Facebook, Inc., is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Click here to read Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law.
Instagram participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.