Jobs at Instagram
EMEA Strategic Partner Developer - Emerging TalentLondon, United Kingdom
Over 600 million people use Instagram, which means jobs here offer countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. Instagram was built to help capture and share the world's moments. Our app has played a critical part in forming meaningful communities where people can connect with each other and share what matters most to them.
Over the past five years, Instagram has grown into a global community of more than 600 million active users. The community comes to Instagram every day to follow their passions and explore the world through imagery.
The Strategic Partnerships team is the face of our external relationships and gets to work with some of the world’s most exciting companies, startups, people and events in the world.
Instagram is seeking an experienced Strategic Partner Developer to manage and maintain strategic relationships for Instagram across EMEA for Emerging Talent. This position is located in London.
- Lead strategy, implementation and optimisation of Instagram’s strategic partnerships for emerging talent in EMEA
- Initiate, navigate, and project manage high priority partnerships across the region
- Work closely with other SPM’s in-market and lead by example
- Establish benchmarks and other indicators for success for the vertical in region
- Act an internal advocate for partners
- 8+ years of experience working in senior digital entertainment roles
- Team oriented, inspiring by example
- Established track record of decision making based on qualitative and quantitative data
- Experience with social media communities across the region
- Strong creative streak with experience in effective communication campaigns that translate both in person and online
- Track record of operating independently, demonstrating creativity, being detail-oriented, and delivering results in a highly organised manner
- Fluency in English to professional standards. Additional European language, a plus
- Passion for the Instagram community and product
Instagram, as a part of Facebook, Inc., is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Click here to read Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law.
Instagram participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.