Jobs at Instagram
EMEA Partner ManagerLondon, United Kingdom
Over 600 million people use Instagram, which means jobs here offer countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. Instagram was built to help capture and share the world's moments. Our app has played a critical part in forming meaningful communities where people can connect with each other and share what matters most to them.
Over the past five years, Instagram has grown into a global community of more than 600 million active users. The community comes to Instagram every day to follow their passions and explore the world through imagery.
The Strategic Partnerships team is the face of our external relationships and gets to work with some of the world’s most exciting companies, startups, people and events in the world.
Instagram is seeking an experienced Strategic Partner Developer to manage and maintain scaled strategic relationships for Instagram across media, entertainment and public figure verticals. This position is located in London.
- Develop strategy, implementation and optimisation of Instagram’s strategic partnerships together with market leads and other members of the Instagram team to strengthen Instagram’s position broadly across EMEA
- Build and manage scalable partner programs to drive broad adoption of Instagram with partners in different markets
- Track, analyse and communicate key quantitative metrics across the region to identify trends and opportunities
- Help drive product launches locally with key partners, working closely with our global product team and product marketers
- Act an internal advocate for partners
- 8+ years of experience working in senior digital media, entertainment or media roles
- Solid track record of creating and executing scaleable strategies around digital engagement
- Experience with social media communities across the region
- Razor sharp focus on strategy and tracking meaningful metrics and goals
- Ability to work with different teams and being able to pivot as necessary, according to goals and objectives
- Experience working with global, cross-functional teams and/or remote working
- Track record of operating independently, demonstrating creativity, being detail-oriented, and delivering results in a highly organised manner
- Fluency in English to professional standards. Additional European language, a plus
- Passion for the Instagram community and product
Instagram, as a part of Facebook, Inc., is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Click here to read Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law.
Instagram participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.