Jobs at Instagram
Associate Product Marketing Manager, InstagramMenlo Park, California, US
Over 600 million people use Instagram, which means jobs here offer countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. Instagram was built to help capture and share the world's moments. Our app has played a critical part in forming meaningful communities where people can connect with each other and share what matters most to them.
Instagram is looking for someone to join the consumer marketing team as an associate product marketing manager. The ideal candidate will have an interest in marketing a global brand directly to consumers and introducing new Instagram features to a diverse community. If you're passionate about social media (especially Instagram) and versed in emerging trends, we'd love to meet you. Success in this role will rely on clear, concise communication, writing and project management skills, and the ability to contribute at both strategic and operational levels. This new grad role involves supporting the broader marketing organization with the execution of upcoming campaigns. This is a full-time position based in our Menlo Park office.
- Support product marketing team in day-to-day functions and strategic planning
- Work with our marketing, PR and outreach teams to develop proposed launch plan and materials for an upcoming product
- Help coordinate and communicate the rollout of new products and features both internally and externally
- Deepen our understanding of teen and college-aged demographics and trends
- Assess the social app landscape with an eye toward key marketing opportunities
- Synthesize and surface learnings to broader marketing team
- Currently pursuing a Bachelors or Masters degree with a graduation date of December 2016 or later
- On your resume, please include samples of your work that show hands-on writing experience. You may wish to show us blog posts, emails, or product communications you’ve written.
- Background in consumer marketing and/or relevant experience in technology, startups, and consumer mobile app space
- Exposure to product experience and consumer needs, particularly teen and college trends
- Project management, communication and writing experience
- Experience working in a cross-functional capacity within a fast-paced, often ambiguous, start-up environment
Instagram, as a part of Facebook, Inc., is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Click here to read Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law.
Instagram participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.