Jobs at Instagram
Product Marketing Manager, InstagramMenlo Park, California, US
Over 600 million people use Instagram, which means jobs here offer countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. Instagram was built to help capture and share the world's moments. Our app has played a critical part in forming meaningful communities where people can connect with each other and share what matters most to them.
We're looking for someone to join our consumer marketing team as a product marketing manager. As a product marketer, you will support our growing portfolio of products, from new formats to creative tools that make it easy for people to share any moment with their friends and followers. You will be responsible for understanding consumers and introducing new Instagram features that excite them. You will also act as a cross-functional leader with clear, concise communication, and writing and project management skills. If you have passion for creativity and technology, enjoy working in a collaborative but nimble environment, we'd love to meet you.
- Develop core positioning, key messages, and international rollout strategy for Instagram's suite of products and features.
- Design the best product experience for consumers with engineering, product management and design teams.
- Launch new Instagram features and highlight our narrative through press, public figures and the community.
- Create consumer marketing programs that drive ongoing adoption and awareness for Instagram.
- Deepen our understanding of demographic and international audiences.
- Identify product needs and emerging trends in creativity.
- 2+ years of experience in consumer marketing and/or relevant marketing, product management, or business experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Creative, Social Sciences or other related discipline
- On your resume, please include samples of your work that show hands-on writing experience. You may wish to show us blog posts, emails, or product communications you’ve written.
- Experience with product launches (including mobile) and consumer campaigns
- Project management experience
- Experience working with internal teams to understand and solve problems
- Communication skills
- Experience in technology, startups, or consumer mobile app space
Instagram, as a part of Facebook, Inc., is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Click here to read Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law.
Instagram participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.