Jobs at Instagram
Product Marketing Manager, MonetizationMenlo Park, California, US
Over 600 million people use Instagram, which means jobs here offer countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. Instagram was built to help capture and share the world's moments. Our app has played a critical part in forming meaningful communities where people can connect with each other and share what matters most to them.
Marketers and people have shown interest in doing more on Instagram, whether learning about a new brand, shopping for products or downloading a mobile app. In recent months we’ve opened up the platform to self-serve advertising in markets around the world, introducing new ad formats and objectives to deliver performance throughout the advertising funnel.
Instagram is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to support the Monetization team in developing our business and product strategy, managing our go-to-market plans and coordinating a cross-functional team to bring great advertising solutions to businesses and the community. The ideal candidate will have a multi-disciplinary background—including business strategy, product marketing and analytical skills —and be passionate about Instagram. This is a full time position based in our Menlo Park office.
- Help establish and scale our end-to-end advertising solutions to support our business strategy
- Partner with the leads on the Monetization team to build holistic project plans, lead the cross-functional team and ensure accountability across partners
- Coordinate and communicate the rollout of new products and features both internally and externally
- Collaborate with our marketing, PR, measurement and sales teams to create product positioning and materials
- Drive adoption of our advertising solutions and funnel advertiser feedback back into the product organization
- Assess and prioritize expansion and new monetization opportunities
- Catch unanticipated issues that arise along the way and see them through to resolution
- 5+ years of business strategy, product marketing or product management experience
- Ability to create frameworks to evaluate problems and present a recommendation for how to proceed
- Proven ability to drive and execute global projects
- Ability to contribute in setting strategic direction and executing go-to-market plans
- Communication skills
- BA/BS degree
- Experience in the digital ads industry
Instagram, as a part of Facebook, Inc., is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Click here to read Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law.
Instagram participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.